We do not share any of our customers' information with any academic institutions, companies, organizations, advertisers, marketers, individuals, or any other entities.
We do not send unsolicited emails.
Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree with any of our terms and conditions, or intend to commit any form of academic fraud by not properly citing our service as a reference, you may NOT do business with our company.
In an effort to exceed a state of full compliance with the Children's Online Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. section 6501 - 6506 and 16 C.F.R.312.1-312.12, we do not knowingly allow children under 16 years of age to use our services. If you are under the age of 16, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission and assistance.
By submitting an order and/or submitting payment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand all of the legally-binding Terms and Conditions on this page. By submitting an order and/or submitting payment, you are also agreeing to be legally bound by all of the Terms and Conditions on this page.
EssayTown.com's example research materials are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. It is the customer's responsibility to read our FAQ page, and then ask questions and seek clarifications before submitting an order or completing a payment.
Once an order has been completed, we will not grant a refund under ANY circumstances, except in the unlikely event that you do not receive the material because of an unforeseen circumstance that was in our sole, direct control.
Aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal use, customers may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, publicly claim, or create derivative works of our research material. EssayTown.com and partners retain 100% ownership of all example research materials that we provide to customers, whether custom or prewritten. You may never claim ownership or authorship of any research materials that we provide, neither in whole nor in part.
Zero Tolerance of Plagiarism
EssayTown.com understands that each customer who requests our services will personally write his or her own original report, whether or not he or she receives any services or materials from our Web site. Customers may NOT put their name on our copyrighted research material. All written materials are for research and/or reference only! We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any research material sold to you is provided to you only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from our document that you borrow, reference, refer to, or otherwise use in any way in your own original report MUST be properly cited and attributed to EssayTown.com. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. We will automatically refuse service to ANY customer who communicates or insinuates intent to commit plagiarism or not properly cite our work.
EssayTown.com reserves the right to resell a paper after a courtesy waiting period of no shorter than four months after the delivery date.
Neither EssayTown.com nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be held accountable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of written material received from our Web site(s). This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyer of material from our Web site(s) is SOLELY responsible for ANY and ALL disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of the material.
By submitting an order and/or submitting payment, you acknowledge that you are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following:
1. Any information and/or ideas used must be properly cited.
2. All research materials are provided SOLELY as examples to research, reference, and/or learn how to properly write a document in a particular citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.).
3. All materials were acquired from freelance writers who transferred all rights and ownership to Essaytown.com and/or partners/affiliates. If you believe that material delivered by EssayTown.com should be removed from EssayTown.com, please send an email to email@example.com, and the material shall be removed as soon as possible after we receive the notification. By viewing files and pages of this site, you are in agreement that this site is using this information in compliance within the terms of Section 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use in the Copyright Law of the United States of America. You are in agreement that this site is acquiring payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, posting, and delivering these reference materials and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this Web site for educational access.
4. By purchasing access to a written work, you are in agreement that the example material is for reading offline only and you also agree to destroy the material immediately after your research/reference use of the material is complete. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no parts of any work shall be used without proper citation. EssayTown.com papers are NON-REFUNDABLE and come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
5. Copyright Notice: All Materials are protected by copyright law and by international treaties. Aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or create derivative works of this material, unless authorized by EssayTown.com and/or its affiliates/partners.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: ESSAYTOWN.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS THEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, ESSAYTOWN.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. ESSAYTOWN.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ESSAYTOWN.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER-PROTECTION LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS EXCLUDING OR LIMITING ANY LIABILITY BEYOND WHAT IS PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability: By availing yourself of our example Materials, you agree to release and hold ESSAYTOWN.COM and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of ESSAYTOWN.COM, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (collectively, "ESSAYTOWN.COM Affiliates") harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or related to the Materials, including but not limited to: (a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of ESSAYTOWN.COM that may cause the Service to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted; (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of utilizing the Service; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Service. In addition, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold ESSAYTOWN.COM and its Affiliates/Partners harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorneyis fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your utilizing the Service, your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by you. IN NO EVENT WILL ESSAYTOWN.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, STATUTORY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE ARISING OUT OF YOUR AVAILMENT OF MATERIALS (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF ESSAYTOWN.COM WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALL LEGAL PROCEEDINGS MUST TAKE PLACE IN ESSAYTOWN.COM'S JURISDICTION.