Parkinson's Disease Is a Neurological Research Paper

Pages: 5 (1552 words)  ·  Bibliography Sources: 3  ·  File: .docx  ·  Topic: Disease

SAMPLE EXCERPT . . .

References:

EuroStemCell. (2012). Parkinson's Disease: How could stem cells help? Eurostemcell.org. Retrieved 20 April 2013 from http://www.eurostemcell.org/factsheet/parkinson%E2%80%99s-disease-how-could-stem-cells-help

National Institute Of Health. (2013). Parkinson disease. National Library of Medicine. Retrieved 20 April 2013 from http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/parkinson-disease

NHGRI. (2011). Learning About Parkinson's Disease. National Human Genome Research Institute. Retrieved 20 April 2013 from http://www.genome.gov/10001217

Talan, J. (2012). Parkinson's Disease. The New York Times. Retrieved 20 April 2013 from http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/parkinsons-disease/overview.html#Exams-and-Tests

KEY:

BOLD -- Parent 1

NOT BOLD -- Parent 2

A_ - affected if dominant autosomal unaffected, but carrier if recessive

AA -- affected if dominant autosomal unaffected if recessive aa -- unaffected if dominant autosomal affected if recessive

Dominant autosomal: 100% chance of offspring being affected by Parkinson's disease

Recessive autosomal: 100% chance of offspring being a carrier of the mutation; 0% chance of being affected by Parkinson's disease

Dominant autosomal: 75% chance of offspring being affected by Parkinson's disease; 25% chance of offspring being unaffected by Parkinson's disease

Download full Download Microsoft Word File
paper NOW!
Recessive autosomal: 50% chance of offspring being carrier of the mutation; 25% chance of offspring being unaffected by Parkinson's disease; 25% chance of offspring being affected by Parkinson's disease

Dominant autosomal: 100% chance of offspring being affected by Parkinson's disease

Recessive autosomal: 50% chance of offspring being unaffected by Parkinson's disease; 50% chance of offspring being a carrier for the mutation

TOPIC: Research Paper on Parkinson's Disease Is a Neurological Assignment

Dominant autosomal: 50% chance of offspring being unaffected by Parkinson's disease; 50% chance of offspring being affected…
NOTE:  We realize that this preview is short, but the Microsoft Word file that you download will contain all 5 page(s) of perfectly formatted text.


[END OF PREVIEW] . . . READ MORE

Two Ordering Options:

?
Which Option Should I Choose?
1.  Download full paper (5 pages)Download Microsoft Word File

Download the perfectly formatted MS Word file!

- or -

2.  Write a NEW paper for me!✍🏻

We'll follow your exact instructions!
Chat with the writer 24/7.

Anorexia Nervosa Parkinson's Disease All People Contract Essay


Patient's Perspective of Parkinson's Disease Term Paper


Parkinson's Disease Research Paper


Alzheimer's Disease: The Onset as Alzheimer's Diseases Term Paper


Alzheimer's Disease While Most People Know Term Paper


View 200+ other related papers  >>

How to Cite "Parkinson's Disease Is a Neurological" Research Paper in a Bibliography:

APA Style

Parkinson's Disease Is a Neurological.  (2013, April 21).  Retrieved July 28, 2021, from https://www.essaytown.com/subjects/paper/parkinson-disease-neurological/7383307

MLA Format

"Parkinson's Disease Is a Neurological."  21 April 2013.  Web.  28 July 2021. <https://www.essaytown.com/subjects/paper/parkinson-disease-neurological/7383307>.

Chicago Style

"Parkinson's Disease Is a Neurological."  Essaytown.com.  April 21, 2013.  Accessed July 28, 2021.
https://www.essaytown.com/subjects/paper/parkinson-disease-neurological/7383307.